DescriptionAt Mellmo, we are redefining interactive data visualization for mobile devices. We focus on making products that are beautiful, engaging, and informative. Our team combines top-notch design and deep engineering backgrounds - Roambi Analytics and Roambi Flow have set the bar for the industry, and it is our goal to continue to raise that bar and further disrupt the marketplace.
Are you an iOS developer with a solid grasp of client/server communications that thrives in a dynamic, startup-like environment? Do you have a passion for coming up with simple solutions to difficult problems? Do you pride yourself in writing elegant, readable and well-documented code while using your keen eye to identify/solve security issues? If this describes you, then MeLLmo may be a good next step in your exciting career.
· 2+ years of iOS experience with one or more apps that deal with server communication and/or security.
· 5+ years of general software development experience in architecting security and client/server connectivity components of large-scale production applications.
· Solid experience with http, client/server communication, SSO Architectures and OAuth.
· Masterful understanding of iOS application development.
· Expert level knowledge of the iOS SDK, Objective C, C, C++, and Xcode IDE.
· Strong understanding of MVC and other common design patterns.
· Hands-on work experience developing and maintaining a large-scale multi-client production application.
· Familiar with source control systems (i.e. SVN, Perforce).
· Experience with both client and server development environments strongly preferred.
· On server experience with Java and/or Ruby.
· Familiarity with iterative software development approaches (i.e. Agile).
· Experience with CoreAnimation and CoreGraphics APIs.
Mellmo isn't a job - it's a career that keeps you on your toes and on the cutting edge. Passion drives us at MeLLmo! MeLLmo offers a casual yet entrepreneurial environment. Intrigued? Send us your resume. It only takes a few minutes and may turn out to be the best decision you make in your career! We look forward to hearing from you! Your future lies a few clicks away.