Inside Sales Representative
|Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
DescriptionAre you a born sales closer?
Roambi re-designs the way you interact with, share, and present data from a completely mobile perspective.
Roambi has been named to more than 40 “Top Business Apps” lists, including:
Apple, NY Times, InformationWeek, BusinesssWeek, Mashable and more.
Having started as an innovative start-up in San Diego, CA, Roambi has grown to a mid-sized company with sales offices in London, Sydney, Shanghai and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture. Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal, YouTube and Yahoo invested $30M into the company in Q3 of 2011 to ensure our status as the leader in mobile data visualization.
As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the Roambi software and successfully sell the Roambi value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our San Diego Headquarter and requires ZERO travel!
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with inbound marketing strategies
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Roambi’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota /
- 1-5+ years of selling experience
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com and Hubspot
Associates, B.A. or B.S. degree