Inside Sales Manager
|Title:||Inside Sales Manager|
DescriptionInside Sales Manager Rockstar?
Roambi re-designs the way you interact with, share, and present data from a completely mobile perspective.
Roambi has been named to more than 40 “Top Business Apps” lists, including:
Apple, NY Times, InformationWeek, BusinesssWeek, Mashable and more.
Having started as an innovative start-up in San Diego, CA, Roambi has grown to a mid-sized company with sales offices in London, Sydney, Shanghai and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture. Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal, YouTube and Yahoo invested $30M into the company in Q3 of 2011 to ensure our status as the leader in mobile data visualization.
Roambi is looking for top talent with the following skills:
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for building and leading a team of 12-15 Business Development Representatives (BDR). These reps are mapped to our Commercial, Enterprise, or Public Sector, and they are responsible for generating demand for the Roambi portfolio of products in both new and existing accounts. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding a sales quota by excelling at key critical success factors, including outbound calls, opportunity identification, pipeline maturation and upsell/cross-sell. They are expected to be trusted advisors on the topic of Data Visualization.
The Inside Sales Manager is expected to be an expert in three things:
- Education: Managers will themselves become experts on the product portfolio and will be doing hands on training for their sales reps (live training, role playing, call monitoring and joint selling). This also includes creation/tuning of sales materials and call scripts
- Metrics: In addition to revenue and pipeline measurement, each manager will track daily, weekly and monthly activity metrics on their teams to ensure the team is spending their time on the highest value add actions at all times. They will understand our urgency and execution for success every 30 days.
- Motivation: The Inside Sales team is fast-paced and success driven – the management team is responsible for creating a positive, up-beat environment that cultivates energy, ultimately creates a fun place to work hard, and supports career advancement through positive coaching.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in accelerating sales results, driving change, and leading with passion within an Inside Sales organization. This is a proven leader who has poise, dedication, thoughtfulness, and a true care for individuals and Roambi
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly ARR targets
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline funnel building targets
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline new account acquisition targets
- Build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning, and a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- Build and manage a team of 12-15 direct quota carrying inside sales people
- Achieve sales goals by building and optimizing programs designed for sales execution
- Collaborate with Channel and Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
- Interlock with field leaders
- Act professional at all times and be a role model
- Work cross-functionally to achieve operational excellence for maximum sales productivity
- Outgoing, creative, self-starter, team player
- Proven track record for meeting sales quota in a broad, diverse and complex geography or vertical market
- Understanding Data Visualization and Mobility products (experience in related technical field will be considered – training provided, fast learning and ultimate mastery of technology is a must)
- Expert in creating sales plays, writing call scripts, coaching reps and conducting sales trainings
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
- Ability to work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Senior Partner Executives
- Detailed knowledge of specified Salesforce.com and Hubspot, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
San Diego, CA
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications