Product Marketing Manager
|Title:||Product Marketing Manager|
DescriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Diego, CA
Roambi, the business app that redesigns the way you experience data, is looking for a world-class product-marketing manager, with 2-3 years experience, to act as a chief advocate for Roambi’s products.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Owning and managing all marketing collateral.
· Working closely with the appropriate product managers to create product messaging and launch new products.
· Assisting with the research, writing, editing and delivery of sales enablement and marketing collateral.
· Creating content (eg, blog posts, sales documentation, product videos, etc.) that help articulate the value of Roambi.
· Working closely with product development, sales and customer success teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for Roambi.
· Serving as a liaison between sales and product management teams to increase sales enablement by creating, updating and maintaining all sales tools, collateral, and resources.
· Leading regular sales training sessions that align with new product launches.
· Providing support across marketing functions when needed.
What we need:
· Writer – you need to be able to write, and you need to be able to write well. Whether it’s a sales deck, script for a video or a technical brief, strong writing skills are critical.
· Leader who can multi-task – you will be responsible for working with a variety of people (from sales to development to customer success) and we are looking for someone who can multi-task and get a project started on their own.
· Team player – you might be pulled into other marketing activities, so we want someone that is open to working with their colleagues to do the best job possible.
· Go-getter - this is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we’re looking for people who want to do a lot (and are ready to work for it).
· Detail-oriented – you strive to effectively address all aspects of a project and leave no stone unturned.
· Ability to communicate and sell – you are the chief advocate for Roambi products.
Roambi redesigns the way you experience data. Built on the belief that mobile changes everything, Roambi delivers the most engaging, interactive information to anyone – anytime, anywhere. People throughout the Global 500 and SMBs rely on Roambi to meet objectives and influence better decisions. Roambi connects you with the information that matters, putting the pulse of your business in the palm of your hand. The Roambi Analytics and Flow Apps are available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPad mini at http://www.roambi.com/getroambi and http://www.roambi.com/getroambiflow. For more information, visit www.roambi.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications