Are you a Quality Assurance professional that thrives in a fast-paced, team atmosphere? Do you enjoy building functional tests to work hand-in-hand with the development teams to build superior code and products? If you are ready to take your career to the next level at a place you enjoy coming to work every day, MeLLmo might be a perfect move for you!! Intrigued? Keep reading…
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will focus on functional testing of the tools and products that form the network platform as well as promote/guide the team through various testing strategies. Because you appreciate and understand the importance of quality, you ensure that our products meet or exceed established quality standards as you actively participate in the software delivery process by reviewing functional and design specifications, authoring and reviewing test cases and producing schedules and assignments. In partnership with the development teams and your QA team members, you will coordinate efforts to resolve defects, and managing (triage) defects in the bug tracking system as identified through the QA process. Leading by example, you actively participate in the execution of tasks required to meet the milestones set by the team throughout the product development cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- 2+ years recent experience in business applications, IT software support or software quality assurance (SQA).
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance aspects including the methodologies and terminology.
- Strong understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Ability and willingness to learn MeLLmo’s products in order to produce real world test and use cases.
- Basic Windows system administration experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science with at least an internship in computer science, coding/development or QA-related role.
- Experience with a variety of operating systems including Linux, UNIX and Mac OS.
- Experience with analyzing server logs using common Linux utilities.
- Knowledge in at least one of the standard relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server.
- Relational/object database implementation & integration experience.
- Familiarity with Internet/legacy system / client-server architectures / Mobile Application implementations.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts like firewalls, proxy, TCP/IP protocol.
Preferably candidates will have experience in one or more of the following technical areas is required:
- Web and/or Application servers: Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, Jboss, WebLogic
- Operating Systems: Windows and/or UNIX
- Test tools: Qmetry, OpenQA Selenium, JUnit, JMeter
If we have described your work experience and you are a QA professional who takes pride in building groundbreaking products as part of the mobile web revolution, send us your resume. It only takes a few short minutes, but it could be the best career move you ever make! We look forward to hearing from you!
**Due to the intellectual property associated with our products, we are only seeking full-time, regular employees for these openings and will not be accepting resumes from agencies/contracting companies.**
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications