Roambi Success Coach
|Title:||Roambi Success Coach|
DescriptionTHIS IS A CONTRACTOR ROLE...
Are you eager to learn new things and especially love learning about SaaS? Are you amazing on the phone with customers? Are you passionate about what you do and work with high levels of energy and enthusiasm? Are you super organized and are used to juggling multiple projects at once, keeping priorities in mind and always have a method for getting everything done on time? If we have described you, you may be a great fit for our current Roambi Success Coach position in our Corporate Headquarters office in San Diego, California.
Roambi has one of the most popular business applications on the Apple iTunes store for the iPhone and iPad. Fortune 500 and mid market businesses use Roambi products to increase productivity. As mobile tablets such as the Apple iPad are exploding in the workforce, Roambi mobile applications and software improve the ability of businesses to easily publish and consume data-rich visualizations, thus increasing productivity.
As a Roambi Success Coach, you will be calling prospective Roambi customers who have registered for their free trial of Roambi products and offering your assistance and Roambi Expertise. You will utilize excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively coach prospective Roambi customers on how to get started with the fundamentals of their Roambi Trial. Along the way, you will be confidently communicating the Roambi Value Proposition and Roambi product suite; you will discuss how Roambi fits into different use cases and different industries.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work history
- Experience with technology concepts either through education or through work experience
- Basic knowledge of IT terminology
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service Experience a must
- Desire to work in fast-paced, growing technology sector
- Ability to effectively conduct research and prospect into accounts
- Strong Organizational and follow-up skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be self-directed & self motivated
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience and understanding of Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Telesales or Tech support Experience
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications