DescriptionRoambi is the stunning business app that redesigns the way the world interacts with data. Built on the belief that mobile changes everything, Roambi delivers the most engaging, interactive information to anyone – anytime, anywhere. Through constant innovation and relentless focus on user experience, Roambi transforms data to illuminate important issues and deliver key insights. Our team combines top-notch design and deep engineering backgrounds - Roambi Analytics and Roambi Flow have set the bar for the industry, and it is our goal to continue to raise that bar and further disrupt the marketplace.
Do you enjoy working on software that spans mobile, web, and server technologies? Are you able to work on challenging technical problems, and also provide leadership for key technical processes? Do you believe that consistency, stability, and efficiency are critical components of a successful software project? Do you thrive in an environment where your colleagues are continually pushing the boundaries of what software can do?
If so, MeLLmo would like to talk to you about joining our team. As our build engineer, you will work closely with our CTO and the development team to lead the improvement of our build and release processes. In addition to improving existing build technologies and processes, you will help design and develop long-term strategies for building and releasing our code in an efficient and maintainable manner. Initiatives include the following:
- iOS mobile application build and release management (RoamBI, RoambiFlow, and other applications)
- RoamBI Server build management (on-premise and hosted products)
- Continuous Integration management and build delivery
- Configuration and support of developer environments
- Improving build quality and stablilty
- Aligning engineering build initiatives with QA processes and overall business goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
· 3+ years of experience in a build/release management and development support role.
· 2+ years of general software development experience in one or more of the following Languages: Java, Ruby, Objective-C.
· Solid experience with shell scripting.
· Familiar with source control systems (i.e. SVN, git).
· Familiarity with iterative software development approaches (i.e. Agile), Xcode and iOS application development and submission.
· Familiarity with the Jenkins CI system.
Nestled across the street from the ocean in Solana Beach, our view inspires tranquility while our environment stimulates creativity. If you dream of seeing your ideas coming to fruition where they make an immediate, visible impact, take your career to MeLLmo! Submitting your resume is easy and could be the best decision you ever make. Opportunity is knocking – why not open the door to MeLLmo?
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications