Front End Web Developer
|Title:||Front End Web Developer|
DescriptionMeLLmo’s mission from inception has been to empower our user base to view and interact with critical business data on mobile devices in a way that is intuitive, informative, engaging and fun with our award winning Roambi product line. Possessing the perfect blend of a good sense of humor, solid communications skills and humility, you are a Web Developer who prides yourself on creating scalable web-based solutions across the Roambi product line. Does this sound like the challenge you are seeking in your career? If so, read on…
You have a passion for leveraging emerging standards and technologies and a desire to create innovative web UI experiences. As a subject matter expert, you thrive on meeting challenges head on as you work across a variety of teams to determine scope, deliverables, and cost as well as develop, test, and maintain exciting features for the Roambi product line. Because you are a team player with a passion for web based technologies and emerging standards, you brainstorm with others to develop solutions that ensure optimal application performance and usability including visually representing an OLAP data cube, adding Roambi integration to enterprise deployments using social media APIs and expanding the Roambi SaaS offering to better serve small and medium businesses.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in jQuery.
· Strong proficiency in developing and maintaining a large-scale, multi-client production web applications.
· Exposure to and/or in experience in: Java, C/C++, MySQL, and/or Ruby.
· Experience in web application development specifically on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry).
· Familiarity with source control systems (i.e. SVN, Git, Perforce).
· Familiarity with iterative software development approaches (i.e. Agile)
With a view of the Pacific, MeLLmo offers a fun, entrepreneurial environment where those passionate about what they do thrive. If you are excited about this opportunity as it describes your talents, send us your resume. Sound like something that you are interested in pursuing, email us your resume to Dawn Ridz, Senior Recruiter, at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications