Is there a future COO hidden in you? Do you love data and can you navigate excel like
Beethoven played the Piano?
Roambi re-designs the way you interact with, share, and present data from a completely mobile
Roambi has been named to more than 40 “Top Business Apps” lists, including:
Apple, NY Times, InformationWeek, BusinesssWeek, Mashable and more.
Having started as an innovative start-up in San Diego, CA, Roambi has grown to include sales
offices in London, Sydney, and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture.
Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal,
YouTube and Yahoo invested into the company in Q3 of 2011 supporting our status as the leader
in mobile data visualization.
If this sounds cool to you and you are a driven, motivated and hungry “A+ Player” keep
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will own data at Roambi. You will gain an expert
knowledge of Roambi Analytics and Flow, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Zendesk and Netsuite and
provide our Leadership Team with daily and weekly updates on sales, support, marketing as well
as financial data.
• Contribute as part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team to achieve lead
capture/conversion and company revenue goals
• Maintain data integrity in management data for all prospects and key accounts and
conduct research to determine best practices in integration/utilization of marketing
automation technology (HubSpot)
• Help lead weekly data driven executive meeting and enable key executives in their
• Provide information and analysis essential for sales planning and target setting
• Design and produce marketing and sales funnel reports for use by Sales and Marketing
and the Executive Committee
• Complete in-depth account and territory analyses in support of Sales strategies
• Develop benchmarks for our sales team against those of the industry
• Contributes to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis
• Contribute to a repeatable sales process with constant improvement through deep data
Key Attributes of Successful Candidates:
The successful candidate will make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with
overall goals and priorities; determine significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of
success; ensure contingencies are identified and preplanned; communicate clearly and logically in
writing and (verbally) providing supportive data and vital information in an organized, succinct,
and concise manner.
Experience - Qualifications - and Education:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5/5 in Excel skills
• 1-2 years of experience in Consulting, Marketing Research or related area such as Sales
Operations or Business Analyst (We will consider new graduate where high academic
performance compensates for experience)
• Critical thinker with a bias towards action
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate verbally and
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material
At Roambi, we are inspired every day to develop breakthrough ideas in technology. We also
strive to maintain an environment where our employees are supported to do their best work with
great benefits and a flexible communicative culture. Our benefits program includes the following
for our eligible employees:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Health flexible spending account (FSA)
• 9 Paid Holidays a year
• 15 paid time-off days per year
• Comprehensive 401(k) plan with company match
• Amazing surfing at beautiful California beaches. We are literally on the beach
• Almost 300 Sunny Days per Year!
If you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own
capabilities, contact us today.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications